Student Concerns

Formal written student concerns and complaints shall be filed with the Oiler Success Center. The University of Findlay will maintain a log of these concerns and complaints and their disposition. Records will be limited to complaints or concerns made formally in writing, signed by the student, and sent to the Oiler Success Center.

Additional information related to concerns and complaints can be found at