Formal written student concerns and complaints shall be filed with the Oiler Success Center. The University of Findlay will maintain a log of these concerns and complaints and their disposition. Records will be limited to complaints or concerns made formally in writing, signed by the student, and addressed to the Oiler Success Center.

The University will not in any way retaliate or permit retaliation against any individual who makes a good faith report of a concern or complaint. Any form of retaliation should be reported to the Student Affairs Office immediately.

Additional information related to concerns and complaints can be found at