Student Concerns

Formal written student concerns and complaints shall be filed with the Oiler Success Center. The University will maintain a log of these concerns and complaints and their disposition. Records will be limited to complaints or concerns made formally in writing, signed by the student, and addressed to the administrative office named above.

Students taking online classes at the University of Findlay who are from out-of-state should attempt to resolve any academic issues or complaints with the University first. If after following the University’s complaint procedures and the issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint with your state by referring to the state agencies list on the Student Affairs website ( This is in compliance with the Federal Department of Education’s State Authorization Regulations.